|Clifton Rugby Football Club History||
William John Rogers
Lance Corporal William John Rogers - 1st/14th Battalion London Regiment (London Scottish). Died on 9th May 1917 (Battle of Arras) and is buried in the Faubourg D'Amiens cemetery near Arras. He was the son of Francis Edward and Kate Rogers of 41, Wellington Park, Clifton, Bristol. He served in the same Regiment and in the same Battalion as Arthur Simpson Littleton-Geach, the brother of Hugh William Littleton Geach
Above the Faubourg D'Amiens cemetery near Arras.
In 1901 the Rogers family lived at 23 Westbury Road, Westbury-ion-Trym, Bristol. They were
|Francis E. Rogers||Head||41||Works Manager, Soap Works||Clifton, Bristol|
|Frances M. Rogers||Daug||15||Clifton, Bristol|
|Stephen E. Rogers||Son||14||Clifton, Bristol|
|William J. Rogers||Son||12||Clifton, Bristol|
|Hert G. Rogers||Son||10||Clifton, Bristol|
|Helen D. Rogers||Daug||6||Clifton, Bristol|
|Francis G. Rogers||Son||3||Clifton, Bristol|
Above 41 Wellington Park, Clifton, home of Wiliam Rogers parents.